Backend Developer (Python) IRC127586
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
Project delivers software solutions that help IT transform digital enterprises for the ultimate competitive business advantage. We have worked with thousands of leading companies to create and deliver powerful IT management services. From mainframe to cloud to mobile, we pair high-speed digital innovation with robust IT industrialization—allowing our customers to provide amazing user experiences with optimized IT performance, cost, compliance, and productivity. We believe that technology is the heart of every business and that IT drives business to the digital age
- 8+ years of experience in software development preferably enterprise software
- 6+ years of experience in enterprise software product development
- 4+ years experience with RDBMS such as Postgres, MySQL, Amazon RDS, etc.
- 4+ years experience with NoSQL databases such as Redis, MongoDB, Cassandra, Amazon DynamoDB, etc.
- 4+ years experience in Python
- 1+ years of experience in Container technology such as Docker, Kubernetes, Helm Charts, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in REST API development
- Prefered experience in message bus technologies such as Kafka, MQTT, ZeroMQ
- Strong experience with Windows and Unix platforms
- Good troubleshooting and debugging techniques and understanding of web-based technologies.
- Experience with developing stateless distributed microservices
- Familiar with Agile development methodology and best practice in unit testing
- Full understanding of DevOps concepts and CI/CD pipelines
- Strong experience with Jira, Jenkins and GitHub
- Object-oriented modeling and design a plus
- Experience with security best practices regarding SSO, certificate mgmt., encryption, etc.
- Experience in Node.js
- Experience in Java
- Experience in Go or C/C++ Language development
As a merit:
Java, Go, C++, C, Node.Js
- Designing, implementing and maintaining enterprise business software for cloud platforms.
- Work closely with product managers and architects to understand requirements, present options and design solutions.
- Highly desirable experience working on cloud native architecture including microservices, containers, CI/CD.
- Work with a large, globally distributed development team to perform requirements analysis, write design documents, design, develop and test software development projects.
- Software development experience with a proven track record and practical experience with SDLC using Agile methodologies. Familiarity with tools like Jira or Rally to manage development tasks.
- Work with customers to troubleshoot issues, participate in technical discussions with customer facing groups like support and consulting to provide guidance and expertise on the products and deployment.
- Understand real world deployment and usage scenarios from customers and product managers and translate them to product features that drive value of the product.
- Work with other internal groups like QA and technical writers through the development cycle.
- Mentor and train junior developers perform design and code reviews.
- Analyze and clearly communicate both verbally and in written form the status of projects or issues along with risks and options to the stakeholders.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.