Big Data Engineer IRC154265
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Agile Practices, Big Data, Kafka, MongoDB|
We are looking for a Big Data Engineer with MongoDB & Kafka experience for a client of our Fintech portfolio, i.e.: one of the fastly growing financial organizations providing asset management for institutions to help them select their investment strategies. Currently, the Client is aimed to surface MI & Analytics for consumers, looking at API’s, payment volumes etc. The successful candidate will work with the focus on streaming data out of Mongo DB using Kafka. It is a great chance to become a part of a distributed, cross-functional team based in Poland. This Project is a part of the Multi-Year Program Plan.
- Experience with building stream-processing systems using solutions such as Apache Kafka and Apache Spark streaming
- Experience with designing, implementing, and deploying in cluster data pipelines using Apache Spark framework (RDD, Dataframe, Streaming)
- Experience with SQL databases and NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB
- Experience of working with APIs.
- Proficient understanding of microservices architecture and distributed systems
- Experience with Hadoop ecosystem on-premise or on-cloud
- Good level of English (read/written/spoken). Ability to take part in day-to-day communication and lead a conversation with other stakeholders.
- Hands-on experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- Commercial experience working in a bank projects will be a plus.
Nice to have:
FinTech, Kubernetes, Docker
- Researching, designing, and developing appropriate algorithms for Big Data collection, processing, and analysis.
- Selecting and integrating any Big Data tools and frameworks required to enable new and existing product capabilities.
- Collaborate closely with the product team to define the requirements and set milestones that relate to Big Data features.
- Monitoring performance and advising any necessary infrastructure changes.
- Closely interact with the Data Scientists in providing feature-ed datasets.
- Perform other duties as deemed appropriate by the management team.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.