Branding Senior Engineer – HTML – TS IRC164294
|Location:||India - Hyderabad|
|Skills:||HTML CSS, HTML5|
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be providing production support to some amazing and attractive websites to attract top talent that drives their business to success.
- Domain expert in enterprise software development influencing organization best practices. begins to create external value
- Expertise in one or more of the following frameworks or libraries, such as: Hibernate and Spring, Reactjs and Redux, node.js
- Advanced proficiency in test automation tools, such as Selenium Webdriver, Appium or similar tools
- Expertise in test design, test creation, test execution and defect analysis/root cause investigation
- Advanced proficiency in multiple best practices such as Test-Driven Development (TDD), behavioral-driven development (BDD), Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD)
- Extensive understanding of software engineering practices, philosophies, and techniques
- Mentor others in following Agile/SCRUM techniques
- Ability to influence, lead and organize projects across multiple agile teams with a focus on results
- Strong technologist who can anticipate issues/opportunities and build solutions
- Lead and collaborate with agile team members on achieving Support Sprint deliverables
- Design/implement new features and perform code reviews
- Devise automation strategies, test strategies and test cases to automate new features and enhance existing functionality
- Using engineering best practices, design, develop, analyze test plans and strategies to meet performance, usability, scalability, reliability, and security needs
- Ensure proper documentation exists for assigned products
- Research and resolve complex problems as they arise
- Proactively search for making improvements in respective modules/features
- Mentor Software Engineers (I-II)
- Consistently ensures that business is always conducted with integrity and that behavior aligns with client policies, procedures, and core competencies.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.
Collaborative Environment: You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.