Business Analyst – (P&C) IRC157145
|Location:||India - Noida, Nagpur, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Chennai|
- Create partnerships across the organization to author requirements that ensure overall implementation solution meets desired need
- Performing requirements analysis on product defects and enhancements (Development & Production)
- Work effectively with a wide variety of individuals, engineering, project management, and technical staff
- Ability to evaluate system changes and its results to certify that all changes are accurate and meet quality standards as per initialexpectations.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Ability to independently create Functional Specifications, RCA’s and Process flow diagrams
- Active participation in peer review sessions for requirements, estimates, and specifications
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Analyzing qualitative data to uncover industry, company, and customer trends
- MBA from renowned (Tier 1, Tier 2) institute along with B.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent stream.
- The candidate must have 8-11 yrs. of working experience in the same or an equivalent role.
Relevant Domain Experience – Insurance, Asset Management, BFSI, HealthCare, Industrial, Energy.
- Problem Solving & Analytical thinking, ensuring best of the breed solutions for the defects, needs and asks.
- Demonstrated experience working successfully with cross-functional teams to deliver software
- Strong facilitation, prioritization, and influencing skills
- Strong communication skills, listens and shares information
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.
Collaborative Environment: You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.