C/C++ Developer (Windows/Security) IRC152701
|Location:||Poland - Wroclaw|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||C, c++, Debugging, Kernel development, Windows|
We are looking for a C/C++ Engineer, experienced with Windows OS programming, to join the brand new project, run for our customer – a leading enterprise security solution company, operating mainly with the cloud.
You will get a chance to influence/develop next-generation SSE Client on Windows Platform which can cater to all the client elements in the Organization. This client is a generic element, important for use cases of Unified Cloud Edge (UCE), a strategic solution providing Web, CASB, and Data Protection capabilities for Cloud, On-Premise, and Hybrid Customers. This role requires skills to drive new feature requirements, feature enhancements as well as sustenance.
If you have hands-on development experience in Windows OS kernel programming using C and C++ then this is a perfect opportunity for you!
Don’t waste any second – apply. 🙂
- 3+ years of MS Windows Kernel Driver development experience
- In-depth working knowledge of Windows Operating System
- Excellent debugging skills, including Windows kernel debugging (WinDbg) and skills such as finding memory leaks and tracking the original cause of a BSOD through the windows stack
- C and C++ development skills
- Knowledge of kernel internals – IRQs, Dispatch levels, MDL’s, etc.
- Knowledge of File Systems, Networking beneficial
- Working knowledge of C++/Visual Studio needed
- Good communication skills
- Advanced verbal and written English
- You will develop Windows Kernel Drivers
- You will develop, test complex systems software, software development tools, applications, drivers, numerical methods, UI’s, and web
- May work directly with companies developing and optimizing compilers, operating systems, and other software technologies
- Designing & coding to support new features in the OS or our Products
- Debugging code through the full windows stack
- Debugging customer issues
- Performance evaluation/improvement of Kernel Code
- Assisting other teams in the utilization of Kernel Drive
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.