C++ Software Engineer with Python for Automotive project IRC158162
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Lviv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||ALGORITHMS, Applied Mathematics, Bash, C++, CMake, Git, Linux, OpenCV, Python|
Our purpose is to make safe and intelligent mobility real for everyone, everywhere. We develop the complete software stack for Advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving (AD), from sensing to actuation. Our focus is to build a single cutting-edge software platform to serve various levels of autonomy and offer unequaled scalability at the same time. Our first self-driving deployment will be launched on the next-generation vehicle platform from the leading OEM.
But technology, software, tools, and datasets would not mean much without the best people behind the wheel to drive them. Five hundred of the best engineering minds globally, stationed across two continents, collaborate with the same passion: to bring autonomous driving to the streets for real and create a safer journey for everyone. This is part of our culture and how we work, develop and grow together.
In our team, we design and implement the computing technologies that enable automatic post-processing tools and reference systems to verify our products. Using state-of-the-art sensor technology and offline processing of Lidar point clouds, cameras, and GPS data, we create a ground truth reference for the internal Zenseact developers, enabling them to verify the performance of our customer’s features continuously.
We are looking for a software developer to help us implement new features and toolchain improvements to optimize the speed and ease of use of the offline post-processing ground truth toolchain.
Qualities & Qualifications:
– Good knowledge and practical experience with algorithm design
– Broad programming experience with languages such as MATLAB, Python, C++, Bash
– Experience with LIDAR/Camera/GPS sensor technology
– Good exposure to continuous integration & development
– Knowledge of mathematical probability and statistics
– A Master’s degree or higher in Engineering or Science is preferred, but also a Bachelor’s degree with some years of successful working experience is of interest
You are perfect for this role if you:
– Are outgoing, humble, open and self-driven
– Have good communication skills and contribute to solving problems within your team and other teams
– Embrace close collaboration on development tasks and enjoy, for example, doing code reviews of pair programming.
Continuous Integration, Docker, MATLAB / Octave, Computer Vision, Digital Signal Processing, Image Processing, Unit Testing, Qt
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
– Working as a team player by independently performing ad hoc duties, as well as working closely with colleagues providing support
– Developing state-of-the-art post-processing algorithms and improving our automated toolchain
– Interact with other teams and areas to consolidate all work related to ground truth processing into one toolchain
– Improving and extending the CI/CD (Continuous integration and continuous deployment) of our post-processing toolchain
– Providing support to our internal Zenseact developers
– Delivering as a team with a common goal
The teams at Zenseact are structured as autonomous agile teams. That means we are constantly adapting our way of working to increase speed and achieve our goals.
As an autonomous team, we take joint responsibility for our product and support our internal Zenseact developers. You are expected to embrace this common responsibility.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.