Compliance/Audit Analyst IRC164258
|Location:||India - Noida|
|Skills:||Audit analyst, Compliance analyst|
Compliance analyst that has background in software compliance and/or background in Quality Assurance and development. This individual will be requested to review compliance standards and document the software development requirements. A more experience analyst would be able to provide examples of typical development processes that could meet compliance. The candidate would have knowledge of differences between functional and nonfunctional requirements and know how to document compliance controls. Knowledge of Software Requirements Specification, PS880, SAKHE, FIPS 140, NIST 800-53 is a plus.
Minimum Experience – Some background in software compliance and/or background in Quality Assurance and development, IT, and cloud computing security and compliance principles, controls, and frameworks preferred.
Minimum Education – Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented
• Well organized, good communication and reporting skills
• Ability to successfully work under tight deadlines.
• Good oral and written communications skills that demonstrate a professional demeanor and the ability to interact with others with discretion and tact.
• Able to thrive in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
• Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion and tact.
• Critical thinker & problem-solving skills
• Sharp, fast learner with a technology curiosity and aptitude
• Organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills
• Microsoft Office proficient
• Assist & respond with security questionnaires and inquiries regarding the company’s compliance program; maintain responses in company repository.
• Support and document investigations regarding audit findings, policy deviations, and incident handling activities.
• Participate in internal and external compliance audits to assess the company’s posture against regulatory and industry standards
• Research compliance requirements for internal users, systems, and end users with minimal oversight.
• Document and monitor controls to manage risks and identify gaps including results from mitigation activities with minimal oversight; track mitigation activities with control owners.
• Participate in reviewing work processes with control owners to ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.
Collaborative Environment: You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.