Computer Vision Product Owner IRC164744
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv|
|Skills:||Automotive, C++-Linux, Computer Vision, Embedded, Git, IBM Rational DOORS, Requirement Engineering|
GL has been developing standalone telematics solutions for vehicle connectivity, letting car drivers enjoy the newest automotive features, innovative safety navigation, and entertainment services. Multiple teams work for a well-recognized world-class customer for 6 years now. Here we are starting new cooporation for Computer vision and machine learning department.
We are looking for a skilled Business Analyst for one of following project types.
○ Deep Learning (x2)
○ SLAM (x1)
○ Object Detection (x1)
○ Tracking and Post Processing (x1)
○ Strong C++, Python and C programming skills for clean, well-documented and robust code
○ Excellent English language communication skills, both written and verbal.
○ Experienced with version control software, code review and bug tracking systems.
○ Engage the customer and understand the requirements
○ Inform the customer about the status and the development plan
○ Work with project managers, SW project leads and customer to agree the feature development plan
○ Ensure regular communication with the customer to ensure alignment of expectations and risks
○ Work with algorithm project leaders to ensure customer topics are prioritised appropriately
○ Lead customer workshops to assess feature performance, capture issues and propose solutions
○ Work closely with the designated test engineers and be aware of the feature performance in all (automotive) conditions
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.