Data Scientist IRC158365
|Location:||United States - Philadelphia PA|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Data Science, Python|
As a Software Engineer in the team, you will be responsible for characterizing various constraints that could impact the quality of the WiFi network, come up with various home network topologies based on constraints, finding out the optimum home network topology and applying the optimal topology so that customer could have seamless WiFi experience around the home.
- Expert in algorithms and solving Linear (integer) Programming problems
- Expert in Python and math libraries (NumPy, math, etc.)
- Expert in multithreaded programming
- Familiarity with optimization solvers like Gurobi, CPLEX, SCIP, GLOP is strongly preferred
- Familiarity with WiFi and other network topologies is strongly preferred
- Familiarity with Linux OS preferred
- Experience in C++ preferred
- Ph.D. or Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field.
- Development of highly scalable tools/applications and services and ensuring their availability and performance
- Integrating with other cloud applications using API’s and message bus
- Ensuring that the applications conform to the security guidelines
- Exploring new tools/technologies to improve the scale and order of problem-solving
- Continuously Improving tools/applications using field metrics and product requirements
What We Offer
Exciting Projects:Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.
Professional Development:We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidays
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.