DevOps Engineer IRC133856
|Location:||Poland - Wroclaw, Krakow, Szczecin, Koszalin, Zielona Gora, Bydgoszcz|
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our GlobalLogic team.
Become a DevOps Engineer with a strong emphasis on supporting backend operations. We define, create, and operate an e-commerce platform that includes client experience, build and deploy analysis, production applications, and infrastructure.
Create with us a platform for millions of users to build their websites.
We are working on a customizable and flexible program that gives many companies flexibility that other platforms cannot.
- 3+ years experience in a DevOps role (or similar)
- Experience in database design
- UNIX/Linux system administration skills
- Knowledge of version control system GIT
- Experience with Puppet, Terraform
- Knowledge of container technology: Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience and knowledge of cloud technologies: AWS and/or Azure
- Python scripting skills
- Communicative knowledge of English (minimum B2)
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork skills
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming, knowledge of Java is appreciated
- Working experience with Golang, PostgreSQL
- Maintaining and improving infrastructure, containerization
- Expanding existing CI/CD infrastructure to evolve with the growing demands of the product
- Working with internal product development teams
- Working closely with the security team, on tracking, coordinating, and prioritizing security task
- Debugging complicated distributing computing challenges
- Incident response, segregation and investigation of security incidents and service interruptions
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.