DevOps Engineer (AWS) IRC164379
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||AWS, DevOps, DevOps Practices, DevOps Tools|
Customer is a global payments technology company.
- Design, Deploy, manage, and operate scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS.
- Develop architecture blueprints and detailed documentation.
- Identify, recommend, and implement the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, and security requirements.
- Develop, Enhance, reverse engineer, and debug new existing Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) capabilities leveraging tools such as Terraform, Ansible, etc.
- Perform CI/CD pipeline configuration, deployment, and support.
- Identify and implement appropriate use of AWS operational best practices.
- Develop and deliver DevOps Consulting Solutions to clients
- Provide technical leadership across all areas of the build, release and operations, to ensure delivery of exceptional DevOps technical solutions
- Recommend and implement automated means that will improve the performance and reliability of the system including scripting, integration, problem resolution, and configuration management
What We Offer
Exciting Projects:Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.
Professional Development:We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidays
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.