Devops Engineer (AWS, Terraform, CI/CD) IRC153117
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
Our Client is the fast-paced digital healthcare company which creates the growing portfolio of online health communities for people with chronic conditions. Company’s mission is to improve patient’s quality of life by connecting them with each other, with caregivers and healthcare industry partners, building beneficial social interactions and meaningful health conversations.
The core of the project is working with the data; the target is to re-design and enhance data-driven solutions. The team is responsible for expanding and optimizing the data flow and data pipeline architecture, model and analyze data, interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets and translate them into product and marketing insights. Team is expanding to have their own devops engineers to accelerate infrastructure activities.
- 2+ years professional experience in a DevOps role
- Good knowledge of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) ecosystem
- Experience in writing & maintaining Infrastructure as Code with Terraform
- Experience scripting/coding skills (i.e., Python, Shell scripting) for automation
- Experience development & maintenance of CI/CD pipelines
- Experience data pipelines orchestration with Airflow
- Experience managing, migrating, and querying relational databases (SQL)
- DevOps experience with containers, microservices, AWS ECS, and cloud-native apps
- Nice to have: experience with monitoring and alerting tools (i.e., Cloudwatch, Datadog, PagerDuty, Prometheus, etc.)
- Design, build and maintain secure cloud infrastructure for websites and data platforms.
- Design, build, and maintain monitoring and alerting systems for infrastructure and services.
- Build and maintain CI / CD pipeline infrastructure supporting the entire SDLC
- Write clear & concise documentation
- Partner with other engineering teams to enable collaboration and standardization.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.