DevOps Engineer IRC139024
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Lviv, Mykolaiv, Kharkiv|
|Skills:||Ansible, DevOps Practices, Git, Helm, Kubernetes, Linux, Python|
Our customer is a global leader in open telecom solutions that that makes technology used by telecommunications companies in mobile networks. The company’s products are used in mobile network applications such as small cell radio access networks, wireless core network elements, deep packet inspection and policy management equipment; conferencing, and media services including voice, video and data.
We are looking for DevOps engineers that have a strong sense of accountability and urgency in meeting tasks, able to work independently, as well as within a cross-functional team environment. Successful candidate will join an international project with a friendly and talented team. We encourage our engineers to study new technologies and bring fresh ideas that can benefit the project.
- 3+ years of commercial experience as a DevOps
- Experience with containerization and container orchestration (Docker/Kubernetes preferred)
- Strong Linux administrations experience (Red Hat, Debian preferable) including installation, security hardening, services, packaging, etc.
- Strong shell scripting or Python scripting experience
- Understanding of networking
- Experience with helm, helm file
- Knowledge or experience with Prometheus
- Experience with version control systems Git
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Understanding Agile development methodologies e.g., test driven development, continuous integration, code analysis etc.
- Practical experience with CI/CD concept
- English at intermediate level or higher
- Good communication skills
C++, Telecom, Networking, Virtualization
- Responsible for DevOps, CICD, Installation, Deployment and Automated Testing of product components
- Creating a Chart, Umbrella chart by helm, helm file
- Maintaining test and development environments
- Providing security fixes for existing applications
- Work on Cloud application development frameworks
- Evaluate new technologies
- Work with the application development teams
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.