DevOps Engineer IRC158296
|Designation:||Senior Lead Engineer|
|Skills:||AWS, GitLab, Jenkins, Terraform|
The client is a global medical technology company. We design and manufacture technology that takes the limits of living. We support healthcare professionals to return their patients to health and mobility, helping them to perform at their fullest potential.
The product innovates and re-imagines surgery. Our strategic approach seamlessly joins the power of human insight and experience with digital solutions and a health innovations portfolio to elevate care throughout the continuum.
Our intelligent, digital ecosystem maximizes advancements in technology, readily applies surgical efficiencies and optimizes investments in implants, robotics, navigation, data solutions, and care management.
- 5+ years of relevant experience, building automation with third-party tools (many possible examples here, e.g. Jenkins, Gitlab-CI, Artifactory, JFrog, SonarQube, and so on)
- Proficiency with AWS, Terraform, Jenkins and K8s
- Strong documentation skills; willingness to create documents and diagrams for a complex system
- Proficiency in creating Infrastructure-as-Code.
- DevOps engineer needs to be familiar enough with Python to understand the scripts, and have the ability and willingness to reverse-engineer the current setup, in order to then move to the standard toolchain
- Experience with any technology/programming language such as Groovy, Python, or Java is a plus
- Take part in environment/architecture planning
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to define infrastructure and deployment requirements
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring, and operations
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Continuous improvement of our products’ security, stability and optimization
- Maintain and troubleshoot environments (development, staging and production)
- Collaborate with colleagues for solving problems
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.