DevOps Engineer IRC161779
|Location:||Slovakia - Banska Bystrica, Kosice|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Azure, bash scripting, cloud, Continuous Integration, DevOps, Docker, Git, Helm, Kubernetes, Power Shell, Saltstack|
Our Customer connects shoppers to the brands leveraging personalized digital media. Customer owns the evolving purchase history of more than three-quarters (280 million) of American shoppers. With the world’s largest shopper purchase history database driving personalized media across our networks, they drives lift and loyalty for the world’s leading retailers and CPG brands. The DevOps and Cloud Engineering team is responsible for a variety of infrastructure systems internationally. Platforms managed by the team include cloud services, DevOps Platform based on Kubernetes, Hadoop and Spark ecosystem.
Expected salary: from 2800 Eur/ month gross (depends on experience and profile)
- 3+ years in infrastructure management and automation
- 1+ years working with Cloud (preferable Azure)
- Experience with Microsoft Azure is a strong Plus Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines for automated infrastructure provisioning leveraging Azure DevOps (preferred) or others CI/CD tools
- Experience with Azure DevOps / Azure ADO pipelines is a strong plus
- Experience in networking
- Technical expertise in Linux systems management
- Strong in automation and creating automation where it is possible
- Experience with monitoring (Prometheus is a plus) and centralized log management tools
- Automation experience leveraging tools such as Puppet, Ansible
- Professional scripting experience with languages such as Python, BASH, PowerShell is a strong plus
Nice to Have:
Ansible, Jenkins, Jenkins Pipelines
- Participate in efforts to establish automated provisioning systems for on premise and public cloud (Microsoft Azure) offerings
- Engineer the installation, configuration and tuning of cloud infrastructure components
- Design and implementation of infrastructure changes
- Unified CICD pipeline development
- Infrastructure monitoring and logging implementation
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and financial reimbursement for travel.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes continuing education classes and technical trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with a broad range of benefits including laptops and smartphones reimbursed by a company alongside voice and data packages in a special benefit system called BenefitCafeteria that can be used for shopping, relaxing, travelling or even education according to one’s preferences. Significant benefits also include 4 extra vacation days and learning and development opportunities within the company. Travel insurance and complementary pension savings plans are some of the other benefits you receive when joining GlobalLogic.
Fun Perks:We want you to love your work as well as a company you work for. That is one of the reasons why we host social and teambuilding activities throughout the year. We support our employees in healthy lifestyle so we reimburse entry fees for sport events. We love meeting each other as colleagues, as friends, as family. That is why we cater breakfast every Thursday – fruit but also traditional, so we have a great opportunity to spend some time together. Are you done with your work waiting for another task or you need to turn off your head for a while? Relax Zone is exactly what you need! GlobalLogic provides its employees with amazing colorful Relax rooms that are a great place to rest, have coffee or a lunch, challenge your colleague in Xbox game, table tennis or football, or even throw a party and celebrate whatever with whoever you want!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.