DevOps Platform Engineer (AWS) IRC158622
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||AWS, Continuous Integration, DevOps, DevOps Tools, Drone CI, Python, TypeScript|
Our Client is a Fortune 500 company and is one of the biggest global manufacturing companies operating in the fields of industrial systems, worker safety, health care, and consumer goods.
The company is dedicated to creating the technology and products that advance every business, improve every home and enhance every life.
As a DevOps Platform Engineer, you will be part of a cross-functional agile team responsible for building/maintaining pre-defined application building blocks and helping developers create application pipelines for AWS and Azure hosted cloud applications. We are focused on Continuous Delivery. This position is responsible for maintaining and growing a collection of tools through automation, thoughtful design, and quality DevOps support. We mentor and support developers as they use our CI/CD platforms, enable their success. This is a high impact and highly visible role.
- Support the onboarding of new projects and teams to corporate pipeline platforms, guide the initial creation of environments, infrastructure, and applications.
- Creation and maintenance of infrastructure and application templates used by developers.
- Manage a portfolio of applications to meet functional and security requirements.
- Engage with the Product Owner and program stakeholders to develop acceptance criteria for features and user stories to meet business requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university preferred
- Applied DevOps experience
- Designing, building, deploying, and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Experience developing infrastructure or automation with Python, Typescript, Bicep, AWS CDK, or CloudFormation.
- Designing and implementing applications in Microsoft Azure or AWS
- Prior experience as a software developer.
- Experience working with AWS CDK, Bicep/AzOps, and/or AWS CloudFormation.
- Expertise with containerized software environments and/or cloud native applications.
- Expertise with web application security and testing methodologies.
- Azure and/or AWS DevOps Certification.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
We need an excellent communicator with strong problem resolution skills who thrives on working in a team environment.
In addition, we require:
Preferred Qualifications and Skill Levels:
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.