DevOps Production Engineer IRC133988
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Python, Software Architecture design|
The client is a product international company that provides a defence platform that enables development and security teams to protect critical workloads against emerging threats and undiscovered vulnerabilities with a lightweight agent that protects the organisation’s public, private and hybrid cloud deployments on-premises data centres managed. In addition, it is an advanced endpoint detection and response platform, which gathers as much information as possible to detect and analyse complex threats while being as non-intrusive as possible, minimising the impact on the network and the endpoint.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Production Engineer to join our team.
Cybereason Production team provides a high level of availability and performance by using Infrastructure as code methodologies (Terraform & Ansible) to build and maintain a large scale multi-cloud production environment.
- At least 2 years of experience as a DevOps/ SRE/ Developer
- Experience in cloud environments (AWS/GCP).
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and Helm.
- Experience with infrastructure as code automation ( Terraform, Ansible ).
- Experience in service automation using scripting tools – Python/Bash/Golang.
- Experience in Linux system administration
- Experience with distributed systems, networking, hardware.
- Capable of technical deep-dives into networking, service design, operating systems, and storage.
- BS in Computer Science or related technical certifications or experience.
Google Cloud, AWS, GOlang Programming language
- Write playbooks and scripts to build, deploy and maintain our production infrastructure over GCP, AWS and OCI.
- Analyze complex system behaviour, performance, and application issues.
- Ensure all infrastructure and application alerts are “actionable” alerts and/or self-healing automation.
- Work closely with the Ops team – offering education and guidance on integration, support, and monitoring across the toolset.
- Demonstrate complex troubleshooting skills, deep knowledge of the services running on the infrastructure.
- Live Site Management – as an SRE you will play a crucial role in a global team driving huge-scale live sites 24/7 and gaining deep understanding of availability, performance, and security
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.