Director of Engineering IRC165441
|Skills:||Agile, Agile Project Manager, Budget Management, Communications, Negotiations, People Development, Process Development, Project Management, Project Planning|
For 15 years, GlobalLogic has partnered with businesses across every major industry to make amazing products and connect the dots between people, products, and business opportunities. Now, in an increasingly digital world that places the consumer at the center of every interaction, we’re showing businesses how they can connect the dots back to consumers, innovate within predictable budgets, and bring the next generation of digital products and services to market.
As a team, we are looking for experienced and ambitious people who are ready to take projects under control and be responsible for the successful delivery on time within budget and scope. A successful candidate should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting, and analysis, as well as be skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee.
Great chance to become one of the key leaders in the GL Automotive Program.
- At least 8 years’ experience as a Project Manager/Program Manager in the IT sector
- Experience working in the Service Industry
- Experience in managing teams of 100+ People
- Proven experience in managing multiple projects
- Good understanding of Different Commercial Models, Budgeting
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle
- Experience with Agile and Scaled Agile
- Passionate about Autonomous Driving and Automotive Specifically
- Ability to acquire knowledge quickly
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build good relationships with the team and the customer
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience of working in Presales
- Ability to take responsibility for the tasks realization and high-quality assurance
- Effective communication skills (related to both task realization and progress reporting)
- Fulfilling commitments and willingness to show initiative
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Become a leader of a Key Client engagement in Automotive, focused on AD/ADAS Field
- Drive delivery according to the delivery roadmap and client expectations
- Become a trusted advisor for key stakeholders from the client-side
- Play an active role in GL business growth
- Help teams with efficient development processes
- Drive strategic changes
- Lead, encourage, motivate, engage, manage, hire and grow the best engineers in the world
- Ensure reaching out to established financial targets
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.