Embedded Software Engineer IRC133642
|Location:||Poland - Wroclaw|
|Skills:||Embedded, Hardware Support, Telecom-Wireless|
Are you experienced in embedded C programming? Is telco domain your dream career path? Maybe you’re eager to learn and work with various of modules and tasks in one project? If so, we may have something for you!
The development of telecommunication modules provides the ability to communicate via a cellular network for IoT systems. Modules as a slave device are connected via possible interfaces (USB, RS232C, I2C, SPI) to the master. The main tasks are to design and develop firmware – it means implementing new features, maintaining compatibility with the newest telecommunication and industry standards as well as performing analysis and estimations of customer requirements.
Is that sound nice?
Don’t hesitate! Apply, and learn more from our great recruitment team 🙂
- At least 1+ years of experience in programming of embedded systems
- Strong technical skills in programming using C language
- Good knowledge of English
- Knowledge of telecommunication technologies: GSM, UMTS, LTE
- Understanding of signaling on the radio interface
- Knowledge of software tools supporting the software development process
- Knowledge of Tools: ClearCase, ClearQuest, GIT, Jira, Wireshark, QXDM
- Design and development of firmware for industrial wireless telecommunication devices
- Development of firmware in accordance with technical standards specified in L 2 and L3 areas specified by 3GPP (CC, MM, SIM/USIM, RR, SS, MAC, RLC….)
- Analysis of technical problems and development of firmware solutions
- Working closely with analysts, designers and project manager
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.