Enterprise Data Architect IRC135852
|Skills:||Architecture, Azure, Business Process Modelling, Cloud Advisory and Startegic Services, Cloud Platform, Data Governance, Data Mining, Processing/Analytics|
Being data driven at Zenseact, we are now looking to expand our team with a Data Engineering & Analytics Architect. In this role you will be responsible for breaking down business requirements into actionable goals through the design of operational and analytical solutions. You will also be a key player in building our next generation data platform to enable an automated decision-making process. We are looking for an expert that will lead us through the processes from data acquisition to visualization.
- Degree in Computer science, Engineering or similar
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Experience in Cloud (mainly Azure)
- Experience in architecting analytics solutions
- Knowledge in data modelling & design
- Understanding in how to optimise business processes through data
- Good understanding of master data management and data quality
- Experience in scripting programming languages such as Python, Java
- Experience in visualization is considered beneficial
- Knowledge of streaming technologies is a plus
- Experience in Machine learning is considered a plus
- Knowledge in Metadata management & Data catalogue is advantageous
We believe you are a problem-solver that likes new challenges and have built up your skills through experience from working with data engineering and analytics. You are a team-player with good communication skills, are passionate about the power of data and enjoys working in an agile setting.
Nice to have’s:
Data Visualization, Machine Learning, Scala, Python
- Interact with stakeholders to design and build data solutions meeting business requirements
- Develop analytical solutions according to stakeholders, both Business Intelligence and Advanced Analytics for forecasting and planning
- Connect data sources to improve business process automation
- Profile, model and harmonize our data assets
- Architect, build and maintain our next generation data management platform in Azure
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.