|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Lviv, Mykolaiv, Kharkiv|
You will join a French video SaaS company. Innovation is at the heart of the company’s strategy, joining us is the assurance of working in a dynamic, innovative and international environment!
The Team is working on a Video platform to manage professional videos. Functionality includes:
– Quickly upload all your videos onto the Cloud. The solution is compatible with all your capture tools and manages all your video and sound formats (mp4, wmv, fly, moy, mp3…). Do not worry about anything anymore, the solution takes care of all the technical aspects so that your videos are readable no matter when and where, and obviously in a way they are completely transparent to your users.
– Quick editing and updating for your videos. Increase the visibility of your videos incorporating a title, a description, a speaker, a thumbnail, metadata, the display into a WebTV. Your video update is one click away without modifying the sharing link. Your teams always have access to the latest version of the video and never end up on pages that no longer exist.
– Choose a theme in order to personalize your video. Select the interface language, add several transcriptions (English, Spanish, German …) on the same video. Manage several subtitling in order to internationalize the content. This will also allow deaf people and the hearing impaired to follow the presentation in the best possible conditions.
– 2+ years of experience with PHP;
– Ability to troubleshoot and debug defects with a debugger;
– You are innovative and action-oriented.
– You are looking for autonomy, versatility and initiative.
– Intermediate French language skills, both written and spoken;
It Will be a plus:
– Knowledge of Symfony
– Intermediate English level skills
As a Full Stack Developer, and under the supervision of the Technical Manager, you realize the functionalities of the SaaS solution published by the company, in the respect of the programming standards, the architecture rules, and the quality level in force at a first rank SaaS editor.
Your main duties will be :
– Participate in the preparatory analyses of the functionalities
– Realize the functionalities of the solution: the corresponding code, unit tests, integration tests.
– Create the reference technical documentation.
– Demonstrate functionality to end-users.
– Improve and optimize existing functionalities:
– To bring expertise to the technical problems of our customers
You will work in a challenging technical environment:
– Mysql, Elasticsearch
– LAMP (AWS EC2) and many AWS components
– Unit, integration and functional tests under PHPUnit
– Technical infrastructures, and microservices
– Development of REST services
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.