Functional Safety Manager IRC110089
|Location:||Poland - Szczecin, Gdansk, Lodz, Wroclaw, Krakow, Katowice|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||ASPICE v.3.1, ISO 26262|
Development and Quality Assurance of modern Automotive software. The project involves engineers contributing on all levels starting from System design, through features and modules implementation, integration up to verification done on different testing levels.
Within the project, joint teams realize Autonomous Driving Assistance Systems features as well as Battery Management Systems which control the process of charging and discharging batteries in fully electric vehicles for premium European car vendors.
Join our team and contribute to the digital transformation of key industries globally.
- Degree in computer science, software engineering, or a comparable course of studies with good results
- Several years of work experience as a safety manager, working with ISO 26262 and the related safety standards
- Long time experience working in the automotive industry
- Background as a software developer
- Comfortable with Agile/Scrum
- Automotive SPICE know-how
- Experienced in preparing and executing audits and assessments
- Very good communication skills in English and preferably also German, both written and spoken
- Take care of Safety Management according to ISO 26262 for various projects
- Develop Safety Concepts, including the relevant safety analysis
- Specify detailed safety requirements, including diagnostic and software requirements
- Derive software requirements according to the ASIL level
- Take responsibility for system FMEA (hardware and software)
- Collaborate and ensure compliance with project managers, development team, and customers on functional safety
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.