HMI Developer IRC137322
|Location:||Poland - Szczecin|
|Designation:||Junior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||CSS, HTML, Ruby, XML|
We work for a leading automotive supplier for advanced automotive technology, systems, and components for major automakers.
- At least beginner experience in web design and coding using HTML, CSS
- Experience with Git version control
- Graphic design skills using commercial graphic tools
- Ability to read, analyze, understand customer requirements and develop based on them
- Adaptability to quickly learn new technologies
- Interest in and experience with design and interface creation as well as agile working available
- Communicative English – spoken and written
- Nice to have: Web scripting skills and programming with Ruby
- Implementation of various layouts for user interfaces (HMI) using graphical-based tools and Eclipse, as well as scripts (Lua, Ruby, XML).
- Feature development for user interfaces with graphical modeling tools
- Working with and understanding script and markup languages (preferably LUA, VBA, XML, HMTL, CSS, XML, RUBY)
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.