HR Business Partner IRC160824
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv|
|Skills:||process management; negotiation; market analysis; identification of business needs; creation of technical specifications|
We are looking for HR professional with a good experience in HR practices and employee management to join our growing organization. In this position, you will primarily act as a consultant for company management on all issues related to human resources.
We need a person who can successfully balance employee needs with business objectives to create integrated solutions.
- Minimum 2 years at HR Advisors level
- Good acumen of HR industry trends, understanding of IT business peculiarities
- Proven ability to facilitate, persuade, influence and build credibility with all levels
- Consultancy skills, specifically analysis and providing solutions
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage between day-to-day requests and proactively driving a more strategic people issues.
- Can develop ad hoc interventions and engage decision making stakeholders behind required actions.
- Consult the line management on operational people management issues
- Analyze data and understand trends on a designated program to provide value added solutions
- Facilitate in resolving complex employee relations issues, conduct thorough and objective investigations when necessary
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, increase productivity and retention
- Interpret human resources policies to company management and consultants
- Cover all the stages of Talent Management Cycle: adaptation, appraisal, compensation and benefits, rotation, L&D, promotion and attrition risk management
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.