Java Back-End Developer IRC163329
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Skills:||Docker, Hibernate, Java EE, REST, Spring, Spring Boot|
In the era of cloudization, when attitude to personal information become sensitive more and more, new generation of communication moves to 5G and IoT gaining significantly, Enterprise private clouds are playing the game.
Our client is world-leading provider of telecom equipment, solutions and services to mobile and fixed network operators and telecom providers all over the world.
We are developing Enterprise Cloud Orchestratration product, focused on Digital services in telco area, which enables:
Automating the Service Life Cycle (Instantiation, termination, Scale-in, Scale-out, Upgrade). Policy based workload placement for increasing performance and cost optimization. Automating Network Slice Orchestration for different needs.
Multi level tenancy with advanced tenant and quota management. Secured access and Federated IDAM. Dashboards for both Provider and Tenants. Reliability: Providing Infrastructure Assurance and Performance management. High availability and Geo-Redundancy of the software.
Launch services quicker with automated service instantiation and configuration. SDKs and APIs enable quick multi-vendor integrations. Custom workflow framework provided for building specific automation flows. The product can be easily integrated into existing service provider OSS.
Current GlobalLogic team includes 60+ engineers working on all of the components of solution to develop new features end-to-end.
- RESTful, SOAP,JMS
- JPA/Hibernate, MyBatis, SQL
- Jboss 7.x
- Maven / Jenkins / Git / Gerrit
- Camunda, BPMN
- Spring Boot
- Openstack, k8s
- Linux x86
- Docker, helm
Would be Plus:
• Understanding Agile development methodologies e.g. test driven development, continuous integration, code coverage, code analysis, etc. • Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver complex software projects • Effective interpersonal communication skills in a highly collaborative team environment • Self directed work style, provide technical leadership and mentorship to less experience professional staff
Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirements:
• 2+ years commercial experience in software development with Java and microservices • Knowledge of the Cloud Computing and Virtualization technologies (e.g. OpenStack and OPNFV) and industry standards (in the Telecom market e.g. ETSI-NFV) is a plus
• Experience in development applications with microservices architecture is a plus
The ability to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, agile development environment in support of short iterative cycles is a must.
Flexibility in understanding changing business priorities are a key for this position.
Major Responsibilities and Tasks:
• Review of new features’ requirements
• Implementation of new solution features (develop Java code, bug-fixing of developed code)
• Self-testing of developed features
• Covering code with unit tests
• Writing automation test-cases for functional tests of developed features • Provide demo-sessions for developed functionality
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.