Java Cloud Software Engineer IRC162259
|Location:||Poland - Wroclaw|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||AWS DynamoDB, AWS IAM, AWS S3, AWS SQS, EC2, Java, Microservices, WebServices|
We are looking for a Java Cloud Software Engineer to join our GlobalLogic team! We are working on a really great project. In this project, we are a part of the big, world-wide known account. You will participate in the development of the existing smart devices portfolio related to the IoT network: floodlight cameras, smart doorbells, smart alarms, and many more.
We will provide you access to unique technology, experts, and know-how.
Eager to know more? Don’t waste any second and apply!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of commercial experience in software development.
- Experience in working with Distributed systems and building micro-services and developing scalable web services.
- Good coding skills in one of the modern programming languages Java.
- Good English.
- Proven experience in microservices and Java.
- Experience in IoT and building scalable backend services.
- Experience with AWS services (S3, DynamoDB, EC2, SQS, IAM).
- Experience in defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs.
- Proficiency in the tools of the trade, including a variety of modern programming languages (Java, Go, Python) and open-source technologies.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good data analysis and debugging skills.
Nice to have:
- Development of innovative products in the field of IoT.
- Close cooperation with the internal team and external partners.
- Work in Scrum.
- Determining, defining and analyzing requirements in cooperation with the client.
- Analyzing problems, proposing and implementing new solutions.
- Creation and configuration of new development tools and infrastructure automation.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.