Java Developer IRC133832
|Location:||Poland - Bydgoszcz, Szczecin|
We are working on the first commercial-grade level-3 autonomous vehicle with our customer High Definition Live Map, kept live (fresh & accurate) by integrating vehicle sensor data, enriched with Dynamic Content and OEM overlay data.
- 2+ years of relevant software development experience
- Contributed to building and enhancing Java-based scalable and high-performance solution
- Knowledge and application of design concepts like Design Patterns, Data Modeling, and SOA (Service Oriented Architecture)
- Strong skills in Java, Spring
- Exposure to Agile (Scrum) and test-driven development, continuous integration (Jenkins), and version control (GIT/Gerrit, etc.)
- Thrive in a collaborative team with other strong Programmers/ Principal Engineer
- Exhibit strong ownership and ability to work in a global team environment
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- English on a very good level, both written and spoken
- Develop high-performance systems to publish REST Services
- Projects include real-time data validation, large scale data processing frameworks, and highly scalable services
- Deliver services for high availability, with a high-quality
- Develop efficient, reusable, reliable, and scalable software
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to do root cause analysis and improve product quality
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.