Java Developer IRC138318
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Skills:||Gradle, Java, Maven, Microservices, MySQL, PostgreSQL, REST, Spring, Spring Boot, SQL, Unit Testing|
We are helping our customer, one of the top European banks, with digital transformation. In collaboration with our customer, we are working on assessing applications that are currently hosted on-premise, planning and executing all steps required to move them to public clouds. Depending on the decision made for a particular application, the transformation scope may vary from re-hosting to full redesign and rewrite. That includes modernization and uplifting to modern solutions.
Our customer operates in many European countries and uses a broad spectrum of technologies and applications
- 2+ years of development experience with Java enterprise applications
- Core Java, Java 8+ Spring Boot
- Knowledge of Biztalk/IBM Websphere/IBM Portal is preferred
- Experience in developing cloud-native applications in AWS and/ Azure
- Good OOP/OOD
- Strong understanding of Microservices, API testing, working with Postman
- Hands-on experience of working with REST
- Experience with Cloud services would be highly beneficial
- Strong English to communicate with clients.
- Work with Quality Assurance in order to validate the correctness of the implementation
- Participating in client meetings to understand business and user requirements
- Sharing your vision with your teammates and dev lead
- Estimation in story points
- Create Technical Solution documentation using pre-defined templates and documentation
- Work on technical spikes and PoCs to validate solution architecture
- We have a cross-code review, unit tests process in place
- You’ll also need to take part in defect investigation, bug fixing, troubleshooting
Your primary goal will be to extend the current microservice architecture and create new services for the existing solution
During that, you’ll be:
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.