Java Developer(Microservices) IRC149008
|Location:||India - Bangalore, Gurgaon|
|Skills:||AWS Cloudwatch, Java, Microservices, SOAP, Spring Boot|
- Hands-on experience in Java Microservices
- In future to work on Kafka
- First class communication skills in written and verbal form
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- A commitment to producing high quality code with an attention to detail
- Dedication and a self-motivated desire to learn
- A collaborative, team oriented attitude
Full Time Technical Graduation( Btech/BE/MCA)
3 Yrs experience in Java Development
Work Location- Bangalore/Gurgaon
- AWS- Good to Have
- Ability to define and document clear and comprehensive technical designs
- Experience with distributed systems and system integration
- Experience with Java or other Object-Oriented Languages and Technologies (Java, Kotlin, Spring Boot, SOAP, REST, etc)
- Experience with Deployment technologies and build tools (Docker, Kubernetes, Crossplane, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, git, etc)
- Experience with AWS/Cloud infrastructure (ECS, EC2, EKS, SQS, SNS, S3, Kinesis, Lambda, ALB/NLB, Route53, VPCE, CloudWatch, Auto Scaling Groups, IAM, etc)
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases (MSSQL, MySQL, AuroraDB, DynamoDB, Mongo DB, Apache Solr, ElasticSearch, etc)
- Experience with network and security technologies (HTTPS, TCP/IP, OAuth, HMAC, etc)
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.
Collaborative Environment: You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.