Junior ADAS Software Engineer IRC135421
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv, Mykolaiv|
|Designation:||Junior Software Engineer|
The autonomous mobility and safety business area develops, produces and integrates active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensors, electronic air suspension systems and cleaning systems for windscreens and headlights. These make driving safer and easier and pave the way for autonomous mobility.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Telecommunications or comparable program
- Up to 1 years of industry experience in C/C++ embeded software development
- Programming knowledge in Embeded C/C++
- Debugging/Profiling of real time Linux application using standard Linux tools
- Practical experience with Continuous Integration in an agile development model
- Experience with standard SW development tools and platforms (i.e. Jira, Codebeamer, GIT, Google Test etc.)
- An autonomous, proactive, team-oriented and self-reliant way of working combined with a structured and precise working style
- High level of communication skills, creativeness, and open-mindedness
- Sense of responsibility
- Very good knowledge of English both spoken and written
Matlab, C, AUTOSAR, Python
- Software and function development for autonomous driving systems
- Technical alignment with project team and customer
- Cooperation with distributed teams and stakeholders involved in the software development life cycle
- Function responsibility
- Close collaboration and joint tests with the vehicle test team
- Driver experience
Nice To Have:
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.