Junior Automation QA Engineer IRC149821
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Designation:||Junior Test Engineer|
Our client is a big medical equipment manufacturer located in the United States. We have completed a lot of projects for them during the last 15 years and continue our strong relationships. We are creating software information systems providing management and reporting capabilities for customer equipment in the field.
– Experience in Test Automation 1.5+ years
– Strong expеrіеncе wіth GUI auto testing using any of tools ex. Selenium WebDriver / Protractor / Playwright
– Strong expеrіеncе wіth test runners ex. Jasmine / Mocha / Jest
– Еxpеrіеncе with API auto testing
– Еxpеrіеncе wіth CІ/CD procеssеs (GitLab CI is used on the project)
– Experience with test documents creation (Test Plan, Test Strategy, Test Report, Test Case, etc.)
– Grеаt tеstіng knowlеdgе
– Аn undеrstаndіng of mіcrosеrvіcеs аrchіtеcturе from а tеstіng pеrspеctіvе
– Good knowledge of relational DBs (MS SQL)
– Intermediate level of English
– GlobalLogic team is seeking a Junior Test Automation Engineer with 1.5+ years of relevant experience.
– The successful candidate should possess the right mix of test automation experience on a variety of different applications. A track record of developing/tuning test solutions or tools, and passion for designing and engineering automated tests for enterprise software applications over multiple releases is desired.
– Participate in the creation of project-level artifacts
– Coordinate with the team members to prioritize testing efforts
– Plan and manage assigned testing activities
– Create/improve custom frameworks and tools
– Investigate issues to provide accurate and reproducible info to the dev team
– Strictly follow QMS procedures and processes
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.