Junior Customer Care Engineer (Chats) IRC158757
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv|
The customer’s mission is to power any video experience. A recognized leader in the OTT TV (Over-the-top TV), OVP (Online Video Platform), EVP (Education Video Platform), and EVP (Enterprise Video Platform) markets.
The customer has emerged as the fastest-growing video platform, and as the one with the widest use-case and appeal. The client’s solution is deployed globally in thousands of enterprises, media companies, service providers, and educational institutions and engages hundreds of millions of viewers at home, at work, and at school. The company is committed to its core values of openness, flexibility, and collaboration, and is the initiator and backer of the world’s leading open-source video-management project, which is home to more than 150,000 community members.
The client is in a fast-paced environment where standards are high, and initiative is always encouraged. We currently have approx. 500 employees across offices in New York, London, Sao Paolo, Singapore, and Tel Aviv, and we are growing rapidly including positions all over the world in more locations
In this role, you will bring your drive and passion for excellent customer service and continuous quality improvement and be involved in designing and supporting environment solutions for the company’s employees.
- Experience in the customer support role;
- Basic understanding of operating systems, networking (TCPIP protocols);
- Basic Technical knowledge with one or more of the following domains: Https, Proxy, HTML, database (SQL queries);
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills;
- Analytical & Research Skills ;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Effective learning skills;
- Excellent English — verbal and written communication skills (including technical writing);
- Experience with Zendesk or similar CRM system;
- Experience with engineers;
- Technical background;
- Experience with native speakers;
- International exchange programs participation.
Will be a great plus:
- Resolving from basic to complex support issues for customers received on a live chat/emails;
- Perform over the online chat a live data gathering process to ensure the required technical info is collected for even more complex tickets;
- Ensuring customers’ satisfaction with any interaction;
- Becoming a product expert and providing documentation updates to our knowledge base;
- Communicating with different teams within the company.
- Always be up to date with the cutting-edge technology;
- Apply the latest and greatest customer happiness practices;
- Provide omni-channel support (via phone, email, chat);
- Communicate with developers and other departments;
- Become a product expert and constantly grow.
We are looking for a motivated and proactive support engineer, who is eager to commit to a long cooperation, to join our growing support team. The support team is responsible for providing ongoing operational support to the customer’s customers. Utilizing knowledge of the customer environment, the team delivers timely and high-quality incident resolution focusing on root cause analysis, prevention, and knowledge transfer.
What You Will Do:
Also, you will:
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.