Junior Java/Kotlin application software engineer IRC134299
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Lviv, Kharkiv, Mykolaiv|
|Designation:||Junior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Java, JavaFX, Kotlin|
Verizon DMAT team has the full client and server solution for modem and network diagnostics. The project is to develop a modem log and scanner data collection tool. It delivers real-time comprehensive modem and scanner testing. The candidate will develop the module to collect modem log and scanner data, the module to process the collected data to compute KPIs, and the module to generate report and visualize KPI’s.
Java 8+, Kotlin;
At least 1 year of experience in Java/Kotlin programming
- Understanding S.O.L.I.D. principles;
- Understanding software development best practices (code reviews, continuous integration, etc.);
- Professional communication skills across the multi-skilled team and stakeholders;
- Upper-Intermediate English (write/speak) for daily communication with the customer
- Basic knowledge of wireless networks, architecture, and protocols.
- Knowledge about
- Basic knowledge of wireless networks, architecture, and protocols
- Qualcomm QXDM/QCAT or Accuver XCAL/XCA
- Strong will to work with PCTel/Viavi/R&S Scanner, in modem log collection and analysis is preferred
Nice to have:
- Design, develop and optimize the modem log collection module according to the existing or new requirement.
- Design, develop and optimize the scanner log collection module to control and collect scanner data from different scanner vendors.
- Design, develop and optimize the modem log and scanner data analysis module to compute various KPIs.
- Design, develop and optimize the module to generate report and visualize KPI’s.
- Design, develop and optimize the modules to speed up data processing time, reduce memory usage and support multiple parallel sessions.
- Optimizing system performance, improving the stability of the product, optimizing power consumption and supporting customers with product commercialization.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.