Junior Software Engineer in Test IRC166710
|Location:||Poland - Lodz|
|Designation:||Senior Test Engineer|
|Skills:||Linux, Python, QA Automation|
The role presents an exciting opportunity to join a team working for one of the biggest European Automotive OEMs. We help in design and development of the embedded software for the electronic control units of the cars, as well as related tools and frameworks. GlobalLogic team is responsible for development, integration and validation of multiple Middleware applications and services for the current and the next generation Client’s car lines. We work in areas of remote software update, telematics & connectivity, context-aware systems, and application platforms. We are committed to modern development methodologies and tools like continuous integration, agile development, and test automation to design and implement innovative and high-quality software. As part of our dynamic and agile team, you will ensure robustness, performance, and security aspects within the software design. If you are not afraid of working with new technologies and you are Junior Test Automation Engineer – join us. We would also like to focus on your career path so that you can grow with us in the technologies you like.
- 1+ years of proven experience in software quality assurance / testing & test methodology / test automation
- Test Automation in Python
- Experience with Linux and/or Unix-like operating systems
- Good english
- Safety-critical applications (e.g. medical, mining, automotive, robotics, aerospace). Knowledge of specific processes for safety-critical SW development (ISO-26262)
- Experience in Networking
- Experience in SW testing in Automotive domain
Nice to have:
- Planning and prioritizing testing activities
- Coordinating with the Infrastructure team members to discuss verification protocols
- Helping identify weaknesses and problem areas in the software application
- Suggesting automated software test procedures
- Tracking software bugs and investigating the causes
- Pointing out problem areas
- Preparing automation scripts
- Communicating with the QA engineers to implement software applications
- Troubleshooting automation software issues
- Preparing detailed test reports
- Conducting regression testing when needed
- Monitoring assurance metrics and process results
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.