Junior Software Tester IRC112483
|Location:||Poland - Koszalin|
|Designation:||Associate Test Engineer|
|Skills:||Automated Test, Quality Assurance, Test Design|
The project is focused on quality assurance for telecommunication modules. Telecommunication modules are industrial-quality products that provide any system with the ability to communicate over a cellular network. This requires a lot of testing in different network conditions, environments, tests against simulators, and protocol verification devices both on the cellular network side (GSM, UMTS, LTE, CDMA) and interface side (RS232, USB, SPI, I2C). Apart from manual tests, there is a lot of automated tests which allow for fast verification without human intervention. Design and development of such tests is a very important part of activities which means a lot of software development. In case any issues are found department assists development with the identification of possible reasons, log gathering etc.
- Experience in software verification (preferably embedded projects/telecommunication)
- Experience in test automation using Python
- Experience in using one of software version control systems (ClearCase, Git, SVN or other)
- Basic knowledge of operating systems (Windows and Linux), computer network systems
- Experience in handling embedded systems, performing basic repairs (soldering, hardware repair, etc.)
- Good English – spoken and written
- Ability to take responsibility for the tasks realization and high quality assurance
- Fulfilling commitments and willingness to show initiative
- Working in software verification team of embedded systems (telecommunication modems)
- Software testing including requirements analysing, test cases designing, test execution, defects reporting
- Tests automating (Python)
- Configuring, maintaining, and managing test environment (for automated tests, remote testing)
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.