Lead C++ Developer (Automotive) IRC148305
|Location:||Poland - Szczecin, Bydgoszcz|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Automotive, C++-Linux, CMake, Embedded, Yocto|
We are looking for a talented engineer to join our team! We help our Client in the design and development of the embedded software for the electronic control units of the cars, as well as related tools and frameworks. Our team is responsible for the development, integration, and validation of multiple Middleware applications and services for the current and the next generation Client’s car lines. We work in areas of a remote software update, telematics & connectivity, context-aware systems, and application platforms. We are committed to modern development methodologies and tools like continuous integration, agile development, and test automation to design and implement innovative and high-quality software. As part of our dynamic and agile team, you will ensure robustness, performance, and security aspects within the software design.
- 5+ years of proven project experience in software engineering
- Expert knowledge of C++ (11/14/17 standard)
- Professional experience as an SW architect or developer in the automotive sector
- Knowledge of ASPICE, V-Model, functional safety topics
- Good English knowledge (both written and spoken)
- In-depth knowledge of one or more of the topics autonomous driving, battery management, ADAS, light, or cameras – would be a plus
- Knowledge of automotive communication protocols – CAN/LIN/Ethernet/FlexRay, etc. – would be a plus
- Knowledge of automotive diagnostics – UDS, DoIP, etc. – would be a plus
- Understanding of AUTOSAR Adaptive (Vector Tools) – would be a plus
- Experience with QNX – would be a plus
- Create software architecture
- Take part in customer requirements analysis
- Contribute to the design and development of new features and services
- Participate in the analysis, diagnosis, and troubleshooting of the complex parts of automotive software system
- Supervise and implement the developed software concepts
- Cooperate with other teams to follow up issues resolution
- Participate in strategic decisions together with the project management
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.