Lead Data Engineer IRC149408
|Designation:||Lead Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Azure, Data Warehousing, ETL, MSSQL, SQL|
GlobalLogic is starting a partnership with leading North American cloud-based healthcare software for the acute and long-term and post-acute care markets. For over 20 years, the company has held the same vision – to help the world care for vulnerable populations.
The partner is currently at a scaling and extension stage, which opens up opportunities to join the integrated Ukraine-US team and be the direction starters. We posess the modern cutting-edge stack of technologies and effective development processes, interesting journey of cloud-native apps and services development with the specific focus on the product high-availability, scalability and disaster-recovery. Team of professionals and great opportunities for learning and professional self-development is hat we are proud of and cosnider it as a major professional drivers. For us, there is also a moivation to create products, which impact people lives positively and help them to solve their healthcare challenges.
- 6+ years of experience as a Data Engineer
- SQL Server experience and strong SQL skills
- Experience of Data warehouse building
- Proficient with ETL jobs development, deployment and supporting through their lifecycle. The preference would be for ADF / Azure SQL / Synapse ETL experience
- Hands-on work with Azure and good knowledge of its sub-components and services
- Knowledge of Terraform and Kubernetes would be a plus
- Focus on building a high-performance scalable applications in cloud with the microservices architecture
- Experience with Agile projects
- Good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle
- Perfect communication and cooperation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Advanced English
- A degree in CS/ Math/ technical qualification
- You will be a part of a distributed Data Engineering Agile team (Ukraine, US) and will communicate directly with colleagues from other geography (US)
- Locally, you will be part of the multi-functional scrum team including developers and automation QAs
- As a developer, you will analyse and detail requirements, design, document, build, test and deploy the software product
- Together with your team you’ll carry responsibility for the product quality and stability in the production
- You will participate in standard development practices (code review, unit tests, design review, etc.) and SCRUM ceremonies
- As a Senior Engineer, you will be actively communicating with the BA/PO team on the requirements clarification; help junior engineers to grow professionally; educate the team on following the best practices and standards of code quality and maintainability
- The first major task for the team would be to consume and transform the data from the 3rd party providers; generalize the custom data integration and data transformation services to a single universal production services.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.