Lead Data Engineer IRC161202
|Designation:||Lead Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Azure, Java, Python, SQL|
We are looking for people for an innovative project in the automotive industry. We are making solutions for our client with is an automotive software company that bundles together software competencies and further expands them, building upon a heritage of bringing automotive innovation to everyone.
The project is related to Cloud Engineering with an emphasis on data-intensive applications to develop a high-performance computing environment. The main goal is to build a stack for data-intensive applications via the Cloud Platform to support major volumes of raw data.
We will need on-board Solution Architects, Data and Security Engineers, and DevOps.
Don’t stand and watch the IT world moving forward – create software that drives your world!
- 8+ years of experience as a Cloud Data Engineer with Java and Python
- Strong cloud data engineering experience in large software development projects
- Experience working with programming languages like Java, Python, SQL, and ML
- Experience with data warehouses
- Data modeling and schema design
- Data processing experience at scale
- Practical experience designing and implementing microservices
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team player with a passion for learning, programming, automation, and data processing
- Excellent communications English skills
- Analyze sub-domains and produce data models accordingly, keep them up-to-date, and become an expert in the data domain
- Design and build full data journeys: ingestion, refinement, storage, transformation, access
- Fulfill compliance needs, such as data residency, user data protection, sensitive filtering, etc.
- Design data models, relationships between them, data flows, relationships between data-domains
- Work closely with product managers to analyze and accommodate future data requirements; Understand data consumers’ journeys
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.