Lead Java Developer IRC169360
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Designation:||Lead Software Engineer|
The client is an American multinational company that designs, develops, manufactures, globally markets, and sells apparel, footwear, accessories, equipment, and services.
You will be working on a data platform in the GCP Cloud Composer team. The domain of work is Apache Airflow – the most popular workflow engine. The client team in Krakow is highly specialized in Google Cloud Platform and workflow management systems.
- Over 5 years of experience in designing, developing, and implementing software
- Fluent knowledge of the Java programming language
- Experience in developing Spark tasks and optimizing for performance
- Solid knowledge of unit, integration, performance, scalable, load and security tests
- Very good knowledge of systems: Looker, Tableau, Power BI, Data Bricks, Teradata, dbt, Snowflake, Oracle, Kafka, Azure, SQL/Synapse/Data Lake Storage, SQL Server Analysis Service
- Experience in developing cloud-based solutions (ideally GCP), including experience with cloud networking solutions
- Advanced English skills
- Cooperation with development teams in designing and implementing connectors for databases, data processing systems, and business analysis tools
- Design, implementation, and documentation of unit, integration, and end-to-end tests
- Design and implementation of test infrastructure supporting large-scale testing
- Providing technical documentation
- Bug reporting and collaboration with development teams to fix major bugs
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.