Lead Java Engineer IRC160696
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Lviv|
|Designation:||Lead Software Engineer|
|Skills:||AWS, Core Java/Spring MVC /Spring Boot Microservices/Netflix OSS (Zuul, Java, Java 10, Java 11, Java 9, Java8, Microservices, MS SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres, REST, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Framework|
Join the GlobalLogic team and work with us on modern intelligent Hybrid Storage Solution.
This storage solutions (block, file and object) are well known and respected by big businesses for their reliability, performance, scalability, and ultimate uptime availability of the physical storage devices. We are bringing these solutions to an absolutely new level with the introduction of a cloud based automatic data distribution capability, cloud based control and monitoring layer.
The goal is to create a solution which automatically manages how the data is distributed between on-premise storages and cloud-based storages and does this in the most efficient way (performance and cost-wise). Monitoring and optimization are added values, additional services. The solution would work in conjunction with resource controllers deployed locally or across multiple physical locations such as data centers, private clouds, “near cloud”, and public clouds, acting as a cloud operating system to gather on-prem and cloud-based storage resources under the same virtual roof allowing for unified monitoring, control and operations.
- 5+ years of experience in software development;
- Demonstrated experience working with gRPC, AOP, AWT, Batch, Concurrency, Collections;
- Expert in Java 9 development, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Security;
- Work experience with AWS, Azure;
- Experience leading requirements refinement, planning, estimation, development, testing, and deployment;
- Proven ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Develop a high-quality codebase, lead design discussions, execute development against design, and navigate complex codebase;
- Lead the development implementation of technology strategy within a defined set of teams;
- Executes against defined technology roadmap to support project portfolio and business strategy;
- Oversee the implementation of enterprise standards across domains: operations, infrastructure, data, applications, development, security & risk, and business continuance Provide technical leadership to ensure clarity between ongoing projects and the strategic objectives of the company;
- Drive digital innovation by leveraging innovative new technologies and approaches to renovate, extend, and, transform the existing core technology base and IT estate;
- Implement high-level migration plans to address the gaps between the current and future state, typically in sync with the budgeting or other capital planning processes;
- Present opportunities with cost/benefit analysis to leadership to shape sound architectural decisions;
- Lead the analysis of the technology environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement;
- Mentor team members in software development principles, patterns, processes and, practices;
- Promote the capture and reuse of intellectual capital, including code objects and components;
- Draft and review architectural diagrams, interface specifications, class structures and, other design documents.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.