Lead Node.JS Developer IRC158792
|Location:||Slovakia - Kosice, Banska Bystrica, Zilina|
|Designation:||Lead Software Engineer|
|Skills:||CSS, HTML CSS, Node JS, REST|
We are looking for a Senior Node.JS developer for our Client who is main business is weekly magazine of news and opinion published in London and generally regarded as one of the world’s preeminent journals of its kind.
Be a part of transforming a 150 year old newspaper into a modern, digitally capable media. We are redesigning their products, supporting their business, transforming the core architecture as well as exploring new exciting platforms like voice UIs — you might be familiar with thanks to Alexa, Siri or Google Assistan
Wage: From 3000€/gross. Final salary will reflect your skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
- At least five years experience as a Node.js developer.
- Good Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience with AWS Cloud Computing Services
- Nice to have a basic knowledge with Drupal.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
AWS, Drupal, PHP
- Coach and support other team members on best practices.
- Development of high-performance Web services.
- Deliver across the app life cycle – concept, design, build, test
- Maintain the existing application.
- Applicable knowledge of web libraries and frameworks such as AngularJS, Polymer, and Closure
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques
- Cooperation in an agile team.
- Working along other developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps/services
- Proactively suggesting and implementing functional and technical improvements.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and financial reimbursement for travel.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes continuing education classes and technical trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with a broad range of benefits including laptops and smartphones reimbursed by a company alongside voice and data packages in a special benefit system called BenefitCafeteria that can be used for shopping, relaxing, travelling or even education according to one’s preferences. Significant benefits also include 4 extra vacation days and learning and development opportunities within the company. Travel insurance and complementary pension savings plans are some of the other benefits you receive when joining GlobalLogic.
Fun Perks:We want you to love your work as well as a company you work for. That is one of the reasons why we host social and teambuilding activities throughout the year. We support our employees in healthy lifestyle so we reimburse entry fees for sport events. We love meeting each other as colleagues, as friends, as family. That is why we cater breakfast every Thursday – fruit but also traditional, so we have a great opportunity to spend some time together. Are you done with your work waiting for another task or you need to turn off your head for a while? Relax Zone is exactly what you need! GlobalLogic provides its employees with amazing colorful Relax rooms that are a great place to rest, have coffee or a lunch, challenge your colleague in Xbox game, table tennis or football, or even throw a party and celebrate whatever with whoever you want!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.