Lead Software Requirement Engineer IRC138816
|Location:||Poland - Wroclaw, Szczecin, Krakow, Lodz, Katowice|
|Skills:||Embedded, Management, Team Leading|
We are looking for an experienced Software Requirement Leader, to join our growing Automotive Department. By taking part in our projects where we realize automotive SW solutions for international suppliers you will have a chance to use and enhance your technical experience. The cutting-edge solutions we work on will be used in next-gen cars.
Don’t stand and watch the IT world moving forward – join us and create software that drives your world!
- Former professional experience (IT Business Analyst, Requirements Engineer, Software Developer, Software Tester, Product Manager or similar) – min 5 years
- Engineering background (Computer Science, Electronics, IT Project Management)
- Proven knowledge or experience in Requirements Engineering processes and tools
- Knowledge of systems development life cycle (SDLC), software engineering, software development process (waterfall, V-model, agile), and modeling languages (UML, BPMN)
- Experience with team management, strong management skills
Practical ability to read a code
- Knowledge of software development life-cycle tools (Preferably: JIRA, FishEye, Perforce)
- Soft skills: open-minded, good communication, analytical thinking, conflict resolution, moderation, negotiation, self-confidence
- Very good language skills (English)
- Coordinating and mentoring the team of Software Requirement Engineers (from juniors to seniors)
- Collaboration with team of software development engineers, project managers, product owners, system leads and architects
- Analysis of stakeholder requirements
- Creation of Software Requirements documents (SWR) based on provided System Requirements (SyR) and end customer requirements (STR)
- Active participation in regular meetings, reviews and workshops
- Communication with the customer (clarification, issue analysis)
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.