Line Manager IRC144335
|Location:||Poland - Wroclaw|
|Skills:||Communications Management, Human Resource Management, Project Management, Quality Management, Recruitment, Software Development, Talent Management|
For several years we have been providing software development for the telecommunication and IoT industries in line with the newest standards. We have developed a team of high-level specialists responsible for various layers of the embedded software.
With starting new projects we are growing now and hence looking for You – an enthusiastic leader – to join our team. Be prepared for the interesting challenges, make an impact on the company’s development, giving a sense of responsibility, and satisfaction.
If that sounds interesting for you – don’t wait any longer and apply!
- 2 years of experience in leading teams in the IT sector
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle (preferably for the embedded systems)
- Effective communication, active listening
- Can-do attitude, tasks prioritization and delegation, problem and conflict solving, good organizational skills
- Ability to deliver key objectives in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in working with external parties (customers, vendors etc.)
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Recruiting and hiring software development talents to fill team positions
- Providing training and support to new hires
- Taking care of people’s growth
- Planning rotations to make sure skills match to project needs
- Providing coaching and performance feedback to all team members
- Communicating and ensuring understanding of functional or departmental goals
- Monitoring employees’ performance versus expectations
- Identifying the needs of an employee and recognizing achievements
- Ensuring quality standards for all the processes
- Cooperating with other line and project managers across the organization
- Managing salaries within the team
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.