Linux (Yocto) Developer IRC142130
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Boot Loaders, c++, Embedded Linux, Linux Kernel, Yocto|
Our client is one of the leading medical equipment producers in the world with a wide range of products for hospitals, pharma, and research institutions. The team will be engaged in supporting the development of a new device with a focus on embedded expertise and test automation.
- Deep knowledge of Linux and sound experience in developing and maintaining custom Linux distributions
- Understanding of secure boot and ability to implement the chain of trust through boot flow
- Used to collaborate in an international, distributed environment with changing priorities
- Preferably experience in BSP layer
- Proficient in Linux architecture and design
- Preferably experience with updates, certificates, recipes
- Used to work with software development tools such as Git and JIRA
- Preferably experience in design and analysis of real-time systems and embedded Linux
- Self-directed and self-organized, highly responsible and reliable team player, good analytical skills and open minded for new technologies
- Good communication skills
- At least Intermediate English
- Build and maintain of custom Linux distributions (Yocto)
- Design and implement security features e.g. secure boot
- Maintain Linux Kernel to ensure driver and application support
- Execute porting/updates of OS
- Maintain and extend existing distributions
- Investigate defects reported by testing and perform rapid problem solving
- Collaborate with team colleagues remotely e.g. design new functions and perform code reviews
- Ensure quality of implemented functionality by collaborating with the team and product owner
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.