Linux (Yocto) Developer IRC146865
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Boot Loaders, c++, Embedded Linux, Linux Kernel, Yocto|
Our client is one of the leading medical equipment producers in the world with a wide range of products for hospitals, pharma and research institutions. The team will be engaged in supporting the development of a new device with focus on embedded expertise and test automation.
- Deep knowledge of Linux and sound experience in developing and maintaining custom Linux distributions.
- Understandig of secure boot and ability to implement the chain of trust through boot flow
- Used to collaborate in an international, distributed environment with changing priorities
- Preferrably experience in BSP layer
- Proficient in Linux architecture and design
- Preferrably experience with updates, certificates, recipes
- Used to work with software development tools such as Git and JIRA
- Preferrably experience in design and analysis of real-time systems and embedded Linux
- Self-directed and self-organized, highly responsible and reliable team player, good analytical skills and open minded for new technologies
- Good communication skills
- At least Intermediate English
- Build and maintain of custom Linux distrbutions (Yocto)
- Design and implement security features e.g. secure boot
- Maintain Linux Kernel to ensure driver and application support
- Execute porting/updates of OS
- Maintain and extend existing distributions
- Investigate defects reported by testing and perform rapid problem solving
- Collaborate with team colleagues remotely e.g. desig new functions and perform code reviews
- Ensure quality of implemented functionality by collaborating with the team and product owner
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.