Marketing Project Manager IRC157676
|Location:||Poland - Wroclaw|
|Skills:||Communications, Marketing, Project Management|
As a Marketing Project Manager, you will have a unique opportunity to manage online and offline projects within the GlobalLogic Poland & Croatia structures, in cooperation with the global marketing team.
You will be responsible for planning, organizing and executing these projects, and for ensuring their delivery to a high standard and within budget. You will bring passion, creativity and a focus on flawless execution to deliver tasks that drive positive engagement and differentiate the company brand. You will be the interface between the Marketing Department and internal clients, as well as external business partners, making communication and organizational skills very important.
- At least 3+ years of experience in a similar position – IT industry marketing
- Project management skills based on experience
- Broad marketing knowledge
- Strong experience in creating and implementing global marketing projects
- Strong experience in employer branding activities
- Ability to act independently and excellent work organization
- Strongly focused on achieving goals and searching for solutions together with the team
- Very good command of English, both spoken and written
- Holding project management certifications will be an additional advantage
- University degree preferably in marketing/project management- nice to have
- Coordinating marketing projects
- Participating in the creation and implementation of the marketing action plan, including budgets and project schedules
- Comprehensive implementation of select marketing projects, e.g. JIRA system
- Working with internal clients and external partners to support project implementation
- Reporting information to the Marketing Department Director
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.