Medior Test Engineer for Automotive project IRC154328
|Location:||Poland - Koszalin|
|Skills:||Automated Test, Issue Tracking, Manual functional testing, reporting, Use cases testing|
We have been developing standalone telematics solutions for vehicle connectivity, letting car drivers to enjoy newest automotive features, innovative safety navigation and entertainment services. Multiple teams work for a well-recognized world-class customer. Along with them we are currently finishing the development of new features and customization for an outstanding French car maker group.
We are looking for a MediorvSystem Test Engineer with up to 5 years of experience to join Valeo project team!
– acountable for the deliverables of his scope to ensure the success of the project
– design and execution of test cases in the field of system test
– bug tracking, documentation and reporting
– acceptance testing at customer
– Oral and written communication skills (English)
Nice to have:
– Engineering degree
– preferably in automotive engineering or relevant industries
Automotive, Embedded Linux, Git
Performing activities in compliance with Metier Development Plan
● Support with review of system specifications and evaluate design for testability
● Planning and development of performance- regression and load tests
● Setup and customization of test environment
● Error tracking processes centered around “best practice”
● Support technical architecture and standard assignments
● Follow Standardization rules
● Support design reviews, internal and with suppliers
Could also include – Complying with system test processes and Design Rules:
● Perform or support system test design simulations/coding/validation
● Perform or support automated / manual system test case execution
● Perform or support system reporting process and progress reporting
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.