Mid/Senior AUTOSAR Engineer IRC171815
|Location:||Poland - Wroclaw, Krakow, Katowice, Gliwice|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Automotive, AUTOSAR, C++, CAN, Debugging, Embedded, LIN, QNX, SPI|
In GlobalLogic we are looking for technology game changers to lead one of our OEM customers’ into a fundamental transformation within the automotive industry. Are you ready to learn more about this opportunity?
If yes – there’s something about this chance. You need to know that we are looking for passionate AUTOSAR wizards who are specialized in embedded software development. Do you have an experience with embedded SW development? Do you want to shape the future by creating cutting-edge solutions? Or maybe your dream is to make a real difference in the quality of people around the globe?
There is no way that you are going to miss this occasion! You have no choice but to fasten the seat belt, put the pedal to the metal and send us your application!
- At least 3 years of embedded software development
- Hands-on experience with C, C++ or Python programming
- Hands-on experience with Classic AUTOSAR configuration (OS / COM – Ethernet, CAN, LIN/ MEM / DIAG / CRYPTO)
- Experience in configuration/integration of AUTOSAR BSW stack (basic software), generating AUTOSAR RTE (Run-Time Environment) and integrating with the application layer
- Experience with compilers (TASKING, HighTec), emulators and debuggers and vector development, testing and calibration tools (CANoe/CANalyzer/CANape)
- Experience with integrating OS/RTOS such as QNX, Linux or equivalent
- Familiarity with rapid prototyping and experience in BSP, Device Drivers and board bring-up
- Very good English (both spoken and written)
- Excellent troubleshooting, root cause analysis and issue resolution skills – nice to have
- Familiarity using trace capture tools and debuggers (Lauterbach) – nice to have
- Experience with working on various CPU architectures, microcontrollers and microprocessors – nice to have
- Experience with authoring ASIL-compliant software code and use of functional safety code analysis tool – nice to have
- Developing of base level software layers
- Integrating of SAE Level 2, 3 automated driving features
- Integrating AUTOSAR stack software
- Configuring bootloader and remote workbench
- Developing environment design, setup, verification
- Configuring/deploying RTOS
- Setup and usage of QEMU virtual environment
- Remote workbench setup, configuration
- Identification function and interface (SPI, I2C, UART, Ethernet), driver configuring
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.