Mid/Senior Java Developer IRC153654
|Location:||Poland - Szczecin, Bydgoszcz, Gdansk|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||AWS, Java, Kafka, MongoDB, Spring|
We’re cooperating with a startup e-commerce company from Germany. The current team consists of 7 senior engineers and we are looking for a talented Mid/Senior Backend Engineer to join us. In general, the project focuses on collecting information about users and personalizing advertisements. You will help us develop an ever-growing web-based product and be responsible for building distributed backend systems together with our highly skilled tech professionals.
For over 20 years, GlobalLogic has partnered with businesses across every major industry to make amazing products and connect the dots between people, products, and business opportunities. Now, in an increasingly digital world that places the consumer at the center of every interaction, we’re showing businesses how they can connect the dots back to consumers, innovate within predictable budgets, and bring the next generation of digital products and services to market.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in backend engineering, profound knowledge of Java, and a deep understanding of the surrounding technology ecosystem
- Able to work across the full SW live cycle from design to test
- An eye for clean, testable, maintainable, and performant code
- Proficiency in NoSQL and SQL databases
- Experience with continuous delivery systems and build tools (CI/CD, Git, Gradle, SBT)
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good spoken and written English
- Experience with big data technologies (Hadoop/Spark, Kafka) would be a nice to have
- Develop highly innovative, complex software solutions that significantly impact the future of the Internet of Things
- Consult our customers during the requirement phase
- Design and develop scalable backend solutions written in Java
- Successfully partner up with our Product team to constantly develop further and improve our platform features
- Work in a self-organized agile team with a high level of autonomy
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.