Middle Automation QA engineer IRC159751
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Skills:||Linux, Python, QA Automation|
NSG team works on 2nd generations of Harmonic (NASDAQ:HLIT) Cable products: actively developing the industry’s first software-based CCAP solution (“Cable OS”) and cloud-native CMTS.
These solutions allow cable operator companies to deliver IP-based data, video, and voice services to millions of customers. Focus is given to CableOS which will allow to get rid of the existing HW equipment and migrate to the cloud, saving customers the enormous expenses for the support of HW network equipment.
The system is based on microservice architecture and is running on general-purpose CPUs. It doesn’t require using ASICs and makes it possible to run the SW both on bare metal servers as well as on the private cloud infostructure. CableOS is a pioneer in DOCSIS software-defined networking (SDN) with all the benefits it gives to the service providers.
GlobalLogic team is involved in development, manual and automated testing, as well as in solution integration at customers’ headend and further technical support 24/7 with providing professional services for Customers.
To learn more – please visit
- 2+ years of relevant commercial experience in Test Automation;
- Good knowledge and practical experience in Python development;
- Basic knowledge of networking (L2/L3);
- Basic knowledge of UNIX/Linux OS;
- Intermediate and above English (read/write/speak) for communication with remote teams and subject matter experts;
- Good communication skills;
- B. Sc. In computer science or Electricity Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in design/development in Object-Oriented methodologies;
- Experience with PyTest library;
- Knowledge of Databases/SQL.
- Design and implement automation tests according to given requirements;
- Develop the existing automation infrastructure based on Python for the complex embedded systems;
- Cooperate with scrum teams: SW, HW and manual QA.
- Python: Python 3.9, PyTest, Paramico, DataTools
- Source control: Git, Bitbucket
- CI: Jenkins
- Virtualization: Kubernetes, Docker
- Tests/Tickets management: JIRA, TestRail
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.